Karrissa Jyles, FB Nebraska Program Manager - DEI Committee Chair
Financial Beginnings recently formed a committee to lead, oversee, and report out on matters related to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). The Committee is comprised of internal and external stakeholders who work together to move DEI forward for Financial Beginnings and its key partners and stakeholders.The DEI Committee's duties include:
- Develop and implement Financial Beginnings' DEI strategic goals.
- Create common language for the organization as it relates to DEI.
- Share best practices for DEI in human resources, education, and training, organizational development, and hiring.
- Serve as a resource for guidance and consultation regarding DEI.
- Share professional development opportunities around DEI.